1428: Shadows over Silesia
Based in Brno, Czech Republic
Press / Business contact:
Shadows over Silesia is a dark action adventure game set in real mediaeval Europe. With true historical events in the background, challenging puzzles, difficult battles but also stealth passages and important decisions are waiting for you.
Europe is in the middle of religious upheaval and many preachers predict that the end of the world is near. The year is 1428 and the Hussites have just set out on their Silesian campaign. These heretics appear to be the biggest threat in the kingless country. But true evil of a completely different kind is lurking nearby and it will not engage in religious disputes.
- An interesting story, with true historical events in the background. The teaser trailer successfully masks the fact that demons, rituals, sex, dark magic, and blood all feature in the game. Simply everything that belongs to modern fantasy, right?
- Linear gameplay based on chapters and levels. Players can try as hard as they wish but as Murphy already discovered, if something can go wrong, it will.
- Challenging riddles and puzzles in the style of classic adventure games. Nothing for the weak of heart.
- Exploration of underground dungeons, caves, monasteries, or castles. And it’s not going to be a pretty sight. One shouldn‘t romanticize mediaeval times too much.
- Isometric, stylized, slightly fairytale-like, but mostly dark low poly graphics.
- Stealth passages. But beware! You can’t just hide in the hay and think – if I can’t see them, they can’t see me.
- A combat system where being outnumbered is a problem. Those demons and skeletons might be already dead, but that doesn’t mean that they won‘t happily invite one more soul to join their ranks.
Announcement Teaser Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for 1428: Shadows over Silesia, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Team & Repeating Collaborator